New Moon Rehearsal Studio is a boutique rehearsal facility for professional bands. We’re tucked away in the downtown area near the Arts District. Our facility has only (1) dedicated room with no neighboring bands, allowing you to focus on your rehearsal with no distractions.
Studio Rental Rates
• $30.00 (1 Hour)
• $50.00 (2 Hours)
• $20.00 Per Hour (3 – 7 Hours) – MOST COMMON
• $150.00 (8 Hours) – $10 Discount
• $200.00 (9 Hours or more is considered a 24 Hour “lockout rate”)
- $10.00 – Cymbal Package Rental (hats, ride, crash)
- $10.00 – Bookings before or after our Hours of Operation will be subject to an additional $10 charge per those hours.
Credit/Debit Cards or Exact Change
We do NOT keep change on hand therefore cashless transactions are preferred. Please bring your bank card or exact change please.
230 East Imperial Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada 89104 (right next to Photo Bang Bang)
Hours of Operation
11:00 AM – 1:00 AM (Bookings before or after our hours of operation will be subject to an additional $10 charge per hour)
7 Days a Week (excluding Major Holidays)
Special booking arrangements can be made upon request.
(1) Private Studio measuring 25’ W x 15’ D with 10’ H ceiling
Parking & Loading Gear
There is parking in the rear parking lot and on the street. There are double doors in the back for loading larger gear, otherwise please come through the front.
Please Respect our Facility
• NO Smoking or Vaping
• NO Alcohol
• NO Open Beverage Containers
• NO Messy Food Items please. Dry food snacks (power bars, chips, etc.) are OK.
• Please respect the Studio Gear as if it’s your own.
• Please keep Outside Guests to a minimum.
New Moon Rehearsal Studio welcomes all, and also reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
Please check the Calendar Link before submitting this Booking Request. The calendar shows open dates and times.
Please send your booking request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Band Name:
- Contact Person:
- Phone Number:
- Date Request:
- Number of Hours:
- Number of Band Members:
- Number of Microphones Needed:
PA & Monitors
– (1) 16 Channel Yamaha Mixing Board with EFX
– TurboSound Speakers – (2) 12″ Tops and (2) 18″ Subs
– (3) Harbinger Floor Monitors (600 Watt ea.)
– (1) 4 pc Drum Set with Hardware (Drummers need to bring Cymbals*, Hats, Sticks, and any personal gear) *Cymbals (hats, ride, crash) available for rent – $10.00.
– (1) Harbinger L502 5-Channel Mixer with XLR Mic Preamp (Backing Tracks)
– (1) 300 Watt Line 6 Bass Combo Amp (Bassists need to bring Bass Guitar and Cabling)
– (1) 4 Speaker Marshall Cabinet with 100 Watt MG4 SeriesMG100HFX Head (Guitarists need to bring Guitar and Cabling)
– (1) Fender Blues Deluxe Single Speaker Combo Amp (Guitarists need to bring Guitar and Cabling)
– (1) Yamaha P-45 Keyboard, 88 Weighted Keys (Basic Sound Bank)
– (1) Ampeg 50 Watt Combo Speaker for Keys or Aux Instrument Monitor
– (5) Shure 58 Microphones & Stands (more if needed)
– (2) Music Stands
– (1) Pioneer XDJ-RX All-In-One DJ System w/ Rekordbox (2 USB-driven players, a 2-channel mixer, pad control, and a large screen with dual waveform display, 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch headphone jacks)